What I am looking for are:
- an accurate measurement of the inner dia of the hose barb.
- a rough measurement of the depth of this bore, inward from lip of the barb down to any significant change in ID or the valve, itself.
- opinions about how cylindrical (round, parallel) and smooth the bore is.
For reference, I believe these parts to be common to '06 WRX's and FXT's:
Subaru Secondary Air Valve
- 14864AA030 - Right Hand Side (w/ 2 pin connector)
- 14864AA020 - Left Hand Side (w/ 5-pin connector inc Baro Sensor)