2007 STi - Future Classic

G-man
Probationary Driver

2007 STi - Future Classic

Postby G-man » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm

I was on the committee years ago and this car still has the club floor mats in it. I hope it finds its new home with a club member.

Only 77xxx km's driven over the past 10 years. This will be a future collectible classic.
Perfectly cherished but sadly not getting the usage it deserves so time for my beloved Subaru to move on to a new loving home.
It just sits in the warehouse now under a dust cover.

Stock apart from an updated stereo that added bluetooth calling. Original stereo also supplied so you can return it to 100% stock.

Serviced at Subaru, and recently had the major 125,000km service done for ~$1,400 so you don't have to worry about a service for another year.
Rego just paid so that is another $800 included

Mechanically A1 condition and I welcome any inspection.

Immaculate interior, no wear on the blue suede of the drivers seat which is a common issue with these cars as they age.
Even look at the photo of the red crinkle paint on the intake manifold, it still looks brand new!
Body paint has few imperfection here and there but nothing beyond expectation for a 10 year old car

Only filled with 98 premium always serviced with top shelf products always garaged and wash/wax regularly.

Very regretful sale of a beautiful car but its time to sell it and move onto newer and faster things.

Photos on carsales: https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Subaru-Impreza-2007/SSE-AD-5258752/
2007 Subaru STi
Ducati 998 Final Edition

Return to “Cars for Sale”