1999 GC8 RX impreza

Learner Driver

1999 GC8 RX impreza

Postby Elshaug » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Hey guys looking to sell my '99 RX impreza $1200 ono, it is currently unregistered but gets started and moved every week. Need it gone asap because I'm moving house.

Good: Engine runs like a dream never had any issues, body is fairly straight doesn't need much for rego/rwc, tyres and new windscreen is all I think. Comes with 4 factory rims and 4 WRX gc8 rims. Has near brand new BC racing coilovers installed was planning to pull them out and sell separately but if car goes quick they will stay with it otherwise ill source some 2nd hand factory struts to put in it (see my WTB post).

Bad: Viscous coupling in centre diff is shot, still drives fine but clicks when its hot doing tight turns. Had a light bingle few years ago minor cosmetic dmg to front and rear bumpers.

Was planning on doing a turbo swap and making a track car but moving house and need it gone asap.

Located Ballarat, Victoria. Msg or ring 046767 double 2 double 2, more than happy to msg photo's of w/e you want to see. VIN: JF1GC8KJ3XG043640

Impreza RS Driver

Re: 1999 GC8 RX impreza

Postby cornfed » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:33 am

Sedan or wagon

Return to “Cars for Sale”