[SYD] *SOLD* MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX

zenf1
Learner Driver

[SYD] *SOLD* MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX

Postby zenf1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Sold sold sold
Last edited by zenf1 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stockhorse
Impreza RS Driver

Re: [SYD] MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX, Matte Black, 250kw+

Postby stockhorse » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:01 pm

If I may offer a few tips on selling your car.

Firstly don't bull sh*t about things.
Radio has no reception due to the Matte Black vinyl wrap. Total BS
It is definitely a built engine, due to the higher rev sound of the engine from the higher compression. Really?

Next State clearly that it does not have a valid RWC as bubbled tint, an oil leak and even the damaged grill should not pass a valid RWC.

That aside, you need to vacuum the inside of the car to get rid of the dirt on floor. You need to remove all the leaves etc from the outside to at least try to give the impression that you as the owner really care about it.

From my perspective the wrap on the front bar looks damaged ,the vehicle is generally dirty and had engine mods that can't be verified apart from "it sounds different". The engine bay is dirty and dusty and does not look well cared for, the aircon and radio don't work. It would have to be at the lower price end of the market but I doubt I would even consider it.

zenf1
Learner Driver

Re: [SYD] MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX, Matte Black, 250kw+

Postby zenf1 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Hey stockhorse, thanks for the feedback, much appreciate it.

I've tried to list what I've been told as I don't know a whole lot about cars. As I mentioned I am open to any inspection that any prospective buyer may want.

When I get a chance, hopefully during the Xmas/NY break I'll give it a good clean and take some new pics. I do park the car on the street and being in a densely populated area, it's hard to keep the car clean (plus a clean car is not something that bothers me, but point taken that some people like a clean car good post).

Return to “Cars for Sale”