MY99 WRX For Sale

ChubBBoy
Learner Driver

MY99 WRX For Sale

Postby ChubBBoy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:01 am

I have a MY99 GC8 (manufacture date late 1998) green WRX that I am selling that you might be interested in.

It has done 206,000 kms and I have been the sole owner (18 years). It is stock standard with no mods and the only reason I'm selling it is because I have recently bought a new Forester XT. It's not quite as fun to drive but more practical for me.

The WRX is in good mechanical condition and has has a new clutch and timing chain installed in the last couple of years.

There is significant paint erosion due to it's age on the bonnet and roof and also some damage to the drivers seat shown in the photos

There are also some scratches on the rear bumper.

The registration has been renewed until Dec 2017 and I'm looking for $5,500 with no RWC. We've had a mechanic have a quick look over it and it will need some minor fixes for a RWC including new front brake pads and a fix to a chip in the windscreen.

If this sounds like it would suit, then send me a message or give me a call and we can discuss a good time for you to come out and have a look at it.

I am being very open about the paint and seat damage and have set the price accordingly, which means I am unlikely to drop it any lower.

Charles
0402 005 107
netcharlie@gmail.com

REGO = PJU-498
State = VIC
Last edited by ChubBBoy on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Cars for Sale”