Subaru Wrx Jap Spec Rolling Shell

Andy007
Learner Driver

Subaru Wrx Jap Spec Rolling Shell

Postby Andy007 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 am

Selling 96 subaru wrx rolling shell. Car is surplus to my needs as i have removed the parts i required. I have a recent revs check showing a clean title. Car has full custom Cream interior throughout to the boot with custom lighting, tv screens and subwoofer install. Also has 19 inch mags, lowered suspension and angel head lights. Body itself is good overall with small dints and chips to the paint, would need a respray again to be in showroom condition. Car also needs a new boot. Interior overall is good it just needs some tlc. Drivers seat worn with crack in the leather and dash is peeling back and would need to be reglued. A general clean over everything but this was a big dollar install by queens st customs. More pics available if needed. Would make a great project car or put parts you require into yours. Will only part if good money otherwise grab yourself a bargin. Can help with delivery in south east qld as the shell is currently sitting on my trailer. Located Toowoomba 0481233266
$1000

stockhorse
Impreza RS Driver

Re: Subaru Wrx Jap Spec Rolling Shell

Postby stockhorse » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:04 am

Andy what have you taken off it?

Andy007
Learner Driver

Re: Subaru Wrx Jap Spec Rolling Shell

Postby Andy007 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:29 am

Car has no engine or driveline. The rest available.

Return to “Cars for Sale”