2000 Subaru WRX GC8 track/race car for sale

bordi1983
Learner Driver

2000 Subaru WRX GC8 track/race car for sale

Postby bordi1983 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi there,

Up for sale is my pride and joy Subaru WRX GC8 2000 Version 6. I have spent the last few years building this car as a Club Sprint Car. I now have commitments that don't allow me enough time to devote to racing. There is almost no corner untouched and it is a very competitive and super fun car to drive. The quality of the body is as good as the photos depict and has never had a major crash. No Joke!

The list of modifications is almost endless, I will include the major ones below. I purchased this car as a bone stock street car with almost 200,000 kms. Since then I have replaced the bottom end with an STi factory EJ207 block and the heads were professionally reconditioned. It was run in for 5000kms on the road and then professionally tuned. This engine has only done just over 400 km's since run in! Power is 190kW at all four wheels and stripped weight is now approximately 1150KG. I have taken very good care of this car and any inspection will show that. Its in better condition than most road cars. Everything is done, just take it straight to the track and have fun. It would not take too much effort to return it to a road car again if desired.

Engine-

Factory EJ207 bottom end, reconditioned heads, VF28 turbo, straight through 3 inch exhaust and dump pipe, Process West intercooler, Killer B race sump, Aquamist Water injection system, AVO intake, Z32 MAF sensor, GFB blow off valve, Apexi Power FC computer and hand controller, Apexi AVCR boost controller, Link G4 knocklink, new genuine oil and water pumps, new pulley and timing belt kit, all water and oil hoses changed with factory items, AVO catch can, new radiator, new Exedy clutch kit.

Suspension & Chassis-

Cusco Coilovers, Whiteline Sway bars and mounts, solid end lnks, anti-lift kit, lower H brace, strut brace front and rear, sub frame bushes and lock kit, Laile Beatrush diff brace, professionally corner balanced and aligned, BBS rims with Nitto NT01 semi slicks, 2nd set of wheels and tyres, spare sway bars.

Interior-

Velo race seat with BRIDE sliding seat rails, all the gauges you need, Schroth harness, OMP sreering wheel, GFB short shift kit and new shifter bushings, progressive shift light, fire extinguisher, AGI Engeneering rear bolt in roll cage, MOMO race pedals,

Brakes-

DBA T3 4000 rotors, Project MU HC+ pads, ARP extended wheel studs, braided lines, master cylinder brace, DOT 4 fluid.

Exterior-

22B wing, front splitter, tow points, STi tail lights, STi intake scoop, large intercooler scoop with water spray setup.

There has been no expense spared on this car and everything works. It truly is a lot of fun to drive and will give plenty of cars a run for their money. It would not take too much to return to a road car, or even install a six point cage and compete at state level events. This is truly a great value for money car, it is priced to sell and will not dissapoint.

You can contact me on 0438722793 if you would like to discuss anything.

Price is $12990 (neg)

This is a link to my gumtree add which has lots of pictures: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/eltham/ ... 1151391175

Regards

Matt

Return to “Cars for Sale”