MY07 WRX Hatch 5spd

Learner Driver

MY07 WRX Hatch 5spd

Postby WRX-cessive » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:39 am

I have found the car I want and if I can get rid of mine in time I will let it go for $14,000 ONO as is (no rwc, reg til Sept '17).

Selling my WRX to get something bigger. The car has a near new engine and turbo, both still under warranty. This car is a dream to drive and is incredibly smooth on the road.

I have done a few mods:

- Level 1 STi block (built by All Drive Subaru)
- TD06 18G (set @ 1 bar)
- Metal BOV
- Cold air intake
- 3" turbo back exhaust
- GrimmSpeed 3 port boost controller
- Exedy HD clutch
- Slotted front rotors
- Hayman Reece tow bar
- 18" wheels

When the engine was replaced, the car also got:

- New radiator
- New water pump
- New timing kit
- New plugs

In the last month, the car has had:

- 4 new tyres
- New battery (Super Heavy Duty Century)
- Service (oil, filter, flush power steering)

The new engine and turbo were done in December 2016 and has just ticked over 10,000kms. Has been incredibly well looked after, runs smoothly and quietly. I had the clutch done in February 2016. Brakes done in September 2016. Air/Fuel and O2 sensors done in September 2016. The gearbox has Redline Lightweight Shockproof Gear Oil. The car has GPS/Bluetooth/DVD head unit, with a reverse camera that I'm yet to install. The car itself has done 190,xxx kms. Fuel usage is around 10.5-11.5 l/100kms. The car tows my little tinny really well.

I have receipts for everything I have bought for this car and all work done on the car

This car is perfect as a daily driver, or could be an ideal base to build a good track car.

I'm not interested in swaps.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You can never have too much WRX ;)

Return to “Cars for Sale”