**SOLD** 2012 WRX Manual Hatch + Premium Pack

NICBTN
Impreza WRX Driver

**SOLD** 2012 WRX Manual Hatch + Premium Pack

Postby NICBTN » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:55 pm

2012 WRX Hatch Manual
Compliance plate 08/12
Current Reg: NICBTN (these plates will be retained by current owner and will not be sold with the Car)
VIN: JF1GREKD3CG059679
Kms: 111,000 (approx)
Crystal Grey
It’s the premium pack with Leather seats, sunroof and the sat man installed.
Reg: 04/2018
New windscreen installed this week.

It’s all factory / no mods except for an aftermarket reverse camera (integrates with factory sat nav) and an upgraded rear sway bar (purchased from Tuspeed about 2 years ago)

Serviced at Mentone Subaru until early last year. Recent services have been done by my husband, most recent was at URD Automotive.

It’s not had the timing belt service yet. I was about to get it done when I decided to buy a new car (fall in love with the Holden SSV Redline )

It’s in good condition and what you would expect for a car that’s done 111,000kms and is just over 5 years old.

I have owned it since it had 7000km on the clock and it was purchased as a Subaru assured vehicle.

It’s been a fantastic car, never been to the track, most the kms are hwy kms at 100km p/h

Non smoker, female driver.

Newly repaired front bar after I hit a gutter in it a week ago and cracked the front bar (will be able to show damage before the repair)

I have purchased a new car, so this is priced for a quick sale.

$21,500 with RWC
(it’s priced to sell as we really don’t have the need to keep it and would prefer to see it go to a genuine buyer that is really going to appreciate it)

Will consider offers to buy it with no RWC, obviously it won’t come with reg though as you can’t transfer without a RWC.

Number plates won’t be sold with it. If sold with a RWC, then standard issue plates will be on it.

No time wasters, it’s a good price, that’s set to sell it fast.

Phone Nicole 0403213814

(Will post pics when I can work out how to do it from my phone, it’s also advertised on Car sales)
Last edited by NICBTN on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

NICBTN
Impreza WRX Driver

Re: 2012 WRX Manual Hatch + Premium Pack

Postby NICBTN » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Text me or email nicole@nicsbuttonbuds.com.au for photos. I can’t work hour how upload photos from my phone lol.

NICBTN
Impreza WRX Driver

Re: **SOLD** 2012 WRX Manual Hatch + Premium Pack

Postby NICBTN » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:31 am

Sold - pending payment.

Return to “Cars for Sale”