VIC - MY99 WRX for sale

Fancealot
Learner Driver

VIC - MY99 WRX for sale

Postby Fancealot » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:35 pm

****PRICE DROP TO $7,500

LINK TO CARSALES AD https://www.carsales.com.au/private/det ... 3812/?Cr=1

Motor has done 80,000km, chassis has done 298,000km. Eculabs tune by Warwick from Gotitrex in May, making 188kw at 17psi on 98 unleaded.

I've owned the car for 3 years. Selling the car as I have already bought a bigger car, and don't have the garage/driveway space. I've got a folder filled with all the receipts hoarded by the previous owners and I.

Mods include:
STI Ej207 short motor installed at 218,000km
VF48 turbo
3inch turbo back exhaust
Front mount intercooler
Apexi Power intake
GFB Recirculating BOV
255lph Walbro fuel pump
Greddy turbo timer
BC BR coilovers
STI strut brace
24mm Whiteline rear sway bar
DBA t2 rotors
QFM A1RM brake pads
12inch sub and Pioneer 400w amp in the boot
Timing belt and rocker cover gaskets done at 270,000km
Hella Supertone horns
STI tail lights
Amber Parker lights
Seats and carpets professionally steam cleaned a couple months ago

Bad points:
- Noisy transmission bearing when clutch is engaged. Mechanic told me not to worry about it until clutch needs replacing (clutch was done by previous owner in 2012 when Ej207 was put in)
- Clip from left rear bumper snapped from snow chains. Currently held by zip ties.
- The usual scatches, minor dents, stone chips from daily use for an 18year old car.

Car WILL NOT be coming with Enkei RPF1's as pictured. I'll supply stock liberty wheels with new tyres. Will also supply stock top mount intercooler and crystal parker lights.

Selling WITHOUT RWC for $7,500. Please message me on 0401 688 653 to inspect the car. Test drive with me in the car and your license in my hand.

Return to “Cars for Sale”