I've decided to put up for sale my MY05 STI.
I purchased the car in July 2017 and was planning on re-registering it in Victoria following a few cosmetic repairs. Unfortunately I'm too busy to devote anytime to this project so have decided to move it on.
The car is a WRB MY05 STI with 2.0l motor, 6 speed gearbox, DCCD and 114.3PCD hubs. It also has a full Whiteline strut and sway bar kit installed along with Bilstein coilovers.
The car is currently unregistered but has completed all requirements for a RWC.
Would make an ideal road or track car.
Price $19,000 or ono.
Previous reg was in NSW: HR0005
VIN : JF1GDBKH35G050723
I can be contacted on 0411744231 for further information.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Impreza WRX Driver
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:31 pm
- Location: Blackburn, Victoria
- 20FF0CA6-29F0-41A1-9414-9D8C4EED64F3.jpeg (75.83 KiB) Viewed 638 times
- 402A5FE6-71D1-4983-860B-AABA8DEB20E8.jpeg (85.49 KiB) Viewed 638 times
- 4A1E219A-DC16-4688-91F4-431B6AA7969D.jpeg (82.63 KiB) Viewed 638 times
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests