For Slae: 2010 WRX MY10 Black

Waterloo
Learner Driver

For Slae: 2010 WRX MY10 Black

Postby Waterloo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:07 pm

This car has been my favorite vehicle I have owned to date. Always fun to drive. It’s my daily drive which I have used running around between clients an well as the longer holiday trip. Have done a fair bit of highway running. Only selling due to needing a Ute for house Reno’s and do not need 2 cars.

Have owned the car since brand new in January 2010. Always used premium 98 fuel. New tyres will be fitted with roadworthy. Never been on a track or raced. Rear brake pads to be replaced with next service. Regular services and never had any issues or hold ups. Just an all round great car. Have changed the wheels to have 2011-2013 standard rims instead of the 2010 rims fitted (still have them if required). Fitted the satnav factory radio but the 6 stacker is still available if required. The rest is stock standard. Will come with a complete roadworthy certificate and tax invoice. Will be buying another WRX once renos are finished.

Price $15,360.00 including tax invoice. Location Wodonga.

Option is to put original rims on for buyer to get roadworthy and new tyres to fit ($1000.00 less).

Check it out, great quality car that I will sadly miss.
wrx1.jpg
wrx1.jpg (115.15 KiB) Viewed 196 times

wrx2.jpg
wrx2.jpg (65.12 KiB) Viewed 196 times

wrx3.jpg
wrx3.jpg (75.13 KiB) Viewed 196 times

Return to “Cars for Sale”