Page 1 of 1

AVO 400L

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:05 pm
by MY038U
Hey Guys/Steve,

How much hp does this turbo have?

Cheers,

John

Re: AVO 400L

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:12 pm
by wetroads
MY038U wrote:Hey Guys/Steve,

How much hp does this turbo have?

Cheers,

John


As rated by Garrett it has 440hp, however some of the guys up North on built 2.5lt engines have made a touch more than that....

Re: AVO 400L

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:52 pm
by MY038U
avoturbo wrote:
MY038U wrote:Hey Guys/Steve,

How much hp does this turbo have?

Cheers,

John


As rated by Garrett it has 440hp, however some of the guys up North on built 2.5lt engines have made a touch more than that....


Thanks Steve, that makes me much happier, ppl say the 400L is only rated at 400hp.

No need to upgrade turbo then :)

Re: AVO 400L

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:42 pm
by Sickem555
MY038U wrote:
avoturbo wrote:
MY038U wrote:Hey Guys/Steve,

How much hp does this turbo have?

Cheers,

John


As rated by Garrett it has 440hp, however some of the guys up North on built 2.5lt engines have made a touch more than that....


Thanks Steve, that makes me much happier, ppl say the 400L is only rated at 400hp.

No need to upgrade turbo then :)


Quite easy to get more than 400hp

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:31 pm
by BPT-KH
do these have the same flange as ihi vf series turbos?

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:00 pm
by wetroads
BPT-KH wrote:do these have the same flange as ihi vf series turbos?


Yes, we designed the exhaust housing so they bolt straight onto WRX/STis.

Re: AVO 400L

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:50 am
by MYT14
Where can I get this turbo rebuilt. Preferably in Brisbane.