Big thanks to Rob - 08 WRX + 2010 Suzuki Swift Re4

JMDR
Kart Jockey
Kart Jockey

Big thanks to Rob - 08 WRX + 2010 Suzuki Swift Re4

Postby JMDR » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:32 pm

This is a belated thanks to Rob for tinting the two front windows of my 08 WRX and my girlfriends 2010 Suzuki Swift Re4. I've been meaning to get some photos for ages to show the quality of the work and I finally got some quick snaps after washing both cars. Rob's work is second to none - I had my last car tinted by one of those big, cheap, nasty mobile ones you hear on the radio and subsequenty had many issues which they would not honour were a result of their work. Rob had the time and politeness to let me into his workshop (sweet Ferrari) and talk me through every step of the process as he did it. I'm very protective of my car and he was very gentle with my door trims and even went as far to wipe up any overspray from the water bottle.

Very clean workshop and he even offered me coffee haha! My girlfriend and I were extremely happy with the tint job which was done and for the price quoted he is extremely competitive considering the quality of products which are used. I would definitely recommend anyone looking at getting their WRX, STi or any other car tinted to go see Rob, you won't be disappointed.

Anyway, here are a few quick snaps of the cars. Excuse the quality, my only camera is an iPhone :icecream:

The front windows on the wrx are actually as dark as they can go, the rear privacy glass (which is factory) is soooo amazingly dark

Thanks Rob!
Black MY07 STi - Sold :(
Black MY08 - Sold

mikes
Blue MY08 WRX Driver
Blue MY08 WRX Driver

Re: Big thanks to Rob - 08 WRX + 2010 Suzuki Swift Re4

Postby mikes » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:46 pm

mmm i need to contact him to get tint organised
MY08 WRX

rutherfordp
Merchandise Man

Postby rutherfordp » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Rob

Is one of the best in the industry Australia wide and he looks after club members.
Otherwise known as "Merchandise Man"

mikes
Blue MY08 WRX Driver
Blue MY08 WRX Driver

Postby mikes » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Well i've got my car booked in tomorrow morning to get the front windows done :cheer:
MY08 WRX

Return to “Car Tint”