Robs done it again!

mikes
Blue MY08 WRX Driver
Blue MY08 WRX Driver

Robs done it again!

Postby mikes » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:49 am

Just wanted to share my experience at Rob Tait's factory out at Ringwood Car Tint

I ended up getting there a bit early and Rob had no issues with stopping what he was doing and started on my car straight away!

He allowed me to stand around and watch over him as he carefully dismantled my interior and did his magic. Whilst i was intrigued with what he was doing, i couldn't help but wonder what kind of red beast was hiding underneigh the cover.

Rob tinted both my front windows with Onyx film which looks great on the car and while waiting for it to dry some, I was offered to look over the ferrari and even got to sit in it!

I'll get some pics up when its not raining and can get the car washed. (may need to wait until next week as i'm off to sydney on saturday)

Thanks again Rob, great service and it was great that you explained everything you were doing and allowed me to watch.
MY08 WRX

Harbs
Black XT Forester Driver
Black XT Forester Driver

Re: Robs done it again!

Postby Harbs » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 am

Awesome! Cant wait to see it mate! The very first thing I did to mine was take it to Rob to have the front glass and sunroof done, and couldn't be happier! :thumbs:
Team

REXSTI
White MY09 WRX Sedan Driver
White MY09 WRX Sedan Driver

Re: Robs done it again!

Postby REXSTI » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:34 pm

A few weeks ago I was having some reception issues with my antenna, Rob was so accommodating and spent at least 30 minutes working on my car removing film, just trying to help me. I would not go anywhere else for tint and you won't find service like Rob's very often. He wouldn't even take any money!!

Having said that many of the club supporters/sponsors are terrific people and earn your trust quickly when you need their advice/help.
TBC current Golf R

Return to “Car Tint”