I just don't f#@&ing believe it !!!!

STiWGN
Black SpecB STi Wagon
Black SpecB STi Wagon

I just don't f#@&ing believe it !!!!

Postby STiWGN » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Well I finally got around to getting the wagons sunroof tinted by Rob and driving it home on a VERY WARM sunny day with the shade blind withdrawn I kept finding myself looking up & saying "I don't f#@&ing believe it" :)

The temperature was affected so much so that I had to turn down the air-conditioning :)
Anyone with a sunroof out there hmmm "YOU NEED THIS" 8)

I also had my wife's "SMART CAR" tinted :thumbs: and that has also made a huge difference to how efficient the air works in that :shock:

In all a great experience dealing with Rob and VERY HAPPY results :D
BLACK
Subaru Liberty GT-B Wagon
tuned by STi
201/250

sikmrex
WRX STi Driver

Re: I just don't f#@&ing believe it !!!!

Postby sikmrex » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Awesome.

Did your sunroof have any factory tint?
"What do all men with power want? More power." The Oracle

XXXREX
Impreza WRX Driver

Postby XXXREX » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 pm

the doors are over half the length of the smart car
that's more something i cant believe
Regards

Your Mum

STiWGN
Black SpecB STi Wagon
Black SpecB STi Wagon

Postby STiWGN » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

sikmrex wrote:Awesome.

Yes it does but it may as well been no considering I had the front windows tinted when I purchased the vehicle and the rest is privacy glass anyway :whistle:
It was always necessary to pull the blind on a warm,bright day due to the heat radiating through the sunroof. NOT any more :shock: Rob showed me the difference with his "heat radiating instrument" (Rob will know the proper name :lol: ) between the open air and under the treated glass :- the open reading was 350 then under the treated glass it dropped to 35 :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: That's a whole drop of 90% which is why I say UNF@C%ING believable :shock:
This product is the RIGHT STUFF
Get it done NOW :cool:
BLACK
tuned by STi
201/250

tinter
Enzo Tait

Postby tinter » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 pm

STiWGN wrote:
sikmrex wrote:Awesome.

Yes it does but it may as well been no considering I had the front windows tinted when I purchased the vehicle and the rest is privacy glass anyway :whistle:
It was always necessary to pull the blind on a warm,bright day due to the heat radiating through the sunroof. NOT any more :shock: Rob showed me the difference with his "heat radiating instrument" (Rob will know the proper name :lol: ) between the open air and under the treated glass :- the open reading was 350 then under the treated glass it dropped to 35 :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: That's a whole drop of 90% which is why I say UNF@C%ING believable :shock:
This product is the RIGHT STUFF
Get it done NOW :cool:

Cheers Peter,
It really does make a huge difference in what is basically a massively clear glass sunroof for Australian conditions....how crazy is that and it really compliments that great looking STI wagon perfectly.
Regards,
Rob.

STiWGN
Black SpecB STi Wagon
Black SpecB STi Wagon

Postby STiWGN » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 pm

tinter wrote:Cheers Peter,
It really does make a huge difference in what is basically a massively clear glass sunroof for Australian conditions....how crazy is that and it really compliments that great looking STI wagon perfectly.
Regards,
Rob.

Yes Rob it REALLY is unf#@&ing believable :shock: and I will do my best to send anyone I know with a sunroof to get it done for their own benefit too A.S.A.P. 8)
BLACK
tuned by STi
201/250

roh008
Impreza RS Driver

Postby roh008 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 pm

STiWGN wrote:Well I finally got around to getting the wagons sunroof tinted by Rob and driving it home on a VERY WARM sunny day with the shade blind withdrawn I kept finding myself looking up & saying "I don't f#@&ing believe it" :)

I TOTALLY agree!
I had my car done by Rob yesterday and he did my sunroof, I spent the whole day today driving around with the sunroof blind open pleased as anything that I can finally enjoy it without making the car so hot! Amazingly happy with the roof.

Thank you Rob for doing mine!

Roh
MY11 STI Spec R WR Blue

tinter
Enzo Tait

Postby tinter » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 pm

roh008 wrote:
STiWGN wrote:Well I finally got around to getting the wagons sunroof tinted by Rob and driving it home on a VERY WARM sunny day with the shade blind withdrawn I kept finding myself looking up & saying "I don't f#@&ing believe it" :)

I TOTALLY agree!
I had my car done by Rob yesterday and he did my sunroof, I spent the whole day today driving around with the sunroof blind open pleased as anything that I can finally enjoy it without making the car so hot! Amazingly happy with the roof.

Thank you Rob for doing mine!

Roh

No worries Roh....we'll be looking forward to see more of the STI at future meetings.
Many regards,
Rob.
Car Tint

Return to “Car Tint”