Impreza WRX Club Forum Rules for the Classified Sections
1. No commercial advertising whatsoever is allowed unless by prior agreement.
2. Do not post items unless you have been a Forum Member for a minimum of 21 days. No restrictions apply to Impreza WRX Club Members.
3. All items listed as For Sale must have a $ price. No “make me an offers” to start a sale. No auctions to be held on these forums.
4. All items listed for sale must have a phone number and/or an email address included.
5. No links to sales on ANY other sites, including other forums, eBay, or other car selling sites.
6. Group buys can only be run by Impreza WRX Club Members.
7. All cars listed for sale must have the Registration No. & State (if registered) and/or the VIN listed. This includes cars that are being parted/wrecked.
8. Please do not post unless you are interested in buying/supplying the item for sale or wanted. Your post will be deleted without notice if it is deemed unnecessary. No “Good luck with the sale” etc.
9. Please update the original post "Subject" line with "SOLD", "BOUGHT" or "FOUND" when you have done so.
10. Any item without a reply for 14 days will be automatically deleted by the system.
11. After an item is SOLD/FOUND/BOUGHT, it may be deleted by a Moderator or Administrator for good housekeeping.
Any items posted in the Classifieds that are considered inappropriate or in contradiction to these rules will be removed without notice.
Should anyone continue to ignore these rules and post unwanted items after they have been removed, their access to the forums may be denied.
All Forum members are responsible for their own actions during the trading process.
As the trading of goods and services are carried out between you and other Forum members, you will release the Moderators/Administrators and the Impreza WRX Club from any claims, actions, demands and damages arising out of, or in connection with, any disputes that you may have with any other Forum members in any transaction involving the trading of goods and services whilst here.
ie. "Let the buyer beware"
The Forum Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to delete or edit any posts, at any time, without notice and for any reason at their discretion.
Please feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator should you have any questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests