2004 (MY05) WRX - SOLD

plgt474
Learner Driver

2004 (MY05) WRX - SOLD

Postby plgt474 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Absolutely outstanding example of this MY05 (not MY04) WRX! Genuine 80500 km on the clock only. It’s an awesome car and last of the iconic 2.0 litre motors of that era. Immaculate paint that you'll be hard pressed to find any blemishes. It has always been garaged and only driven on weekends. Never thrashed, tracked or anything like that. Other than a show car I think one would struggle to find a better car in better condition for anything like its age for the price.

Fastidiously kept with quality and renowned auto products like Autoglym and Maguires polishes and waxes. Regularly serviced with service books and only quality oils and genuine parts used (eg. oil filter). Always run on BP Ultimate fuel. The previous owner looked after the car like me to the point he changed the timing belt at 50,000 ks so in a sense it has had the major service done.

Great interior that is the classic black that preceded the not so great greys of later models. The photos probably don't do justice to the car.

As you might be able to see from some photos there are a number of upgrades including:

- GTS-01 turbo
- STI intercooler
- Tuned by HP-F to a very safe and conservative 15 PSI
- KYB AGX shocks that have only done about 5,000 ks
- HR springs that also done only about 5,000 ks
- Renowned APS turbo back exhaust
- 18 inch wheels with lock nuts (no gutter rash on the wheels)
- Front sway bar

- Mongoose alarm system (got rid of the unreliable Brandt system)
- Defi gauges (Boost and Oil Pressure) and Innovate Air/Fuel Ratio gauge that look great at night
- JVC audio system with rear reversing camera
- Quality TWM short shifter from the US with tailor made leather shifter hood with red stitching
- TWM M1 Abrams weighted stainless steel shift knob also from the US
- Carbon fibre covered centre console
- Quality tailor made seat covers that are really comfortable
- Tinted windows

I know some might think that upgrades means thrashings but this is not necessarily the case and definitely not the case with this car. Some people buy/upgrade a WRX to thrash, others simply because it’s a WRX thing to do and just marvel at their performance and that's me. You could buy a family Toyota that would have been pushed harder than mine.

I also have a full front car bra and many of the original parts like the turbo, clock, shifter, intercooler and radio.

The car is insured for $18,500 so that's an indication it is value for money.

I've probably forgotten something and I'll add anything I remember later. I am the second (mature) owner. Inspection welcome. No test pilots! Don’t waste my time as you won’t be driving the car.

It is priced to sell at $16,900.

BUY AND DRIVE WITH PEACE OF MIND. This car has never given me an ounce of trouble other than a flat battery at times when I have not driven it that much.

It will come with a roadworthy certificate. Vehicle registration is 12 months and has been paid until the end of Sep 2017. This car represents great value at $16,900.

Here is a link to the carsales ad with photos:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... 224/?Cr=54

plgt474
Learner Driver

Re: 2004 (MY05) WRX

Postby plgt474 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:19 pm

SOLD

Return to “Moved and Archived CLASSIFIED Ads”