I have an 05 Impreza WRX with a VF22 turbo running 21psi with a front mount intercooler with an electronic boost controller.
The car was running perfect then all of a sudden the power dropped and now the car still runs ok and it is not blowing any smoke but it's not even getting up to 5psi boost and it feels like the car is NA.
The car has no fault codes and I have tried everything and here is a list of all the things that I have already checked below.
* The flapper is good sealing correctly and not stuck open.
* Replaced OEM BCS no change
* BCS was bypassed with no change
* Line to the Waste gate actuator clamped with no change
* ECU reset no change
* BOV Removed and blocked no change
* Turbo removed and checked no play or damage found.
* Replaced OEM Air Intake pipe to turbo with silicon one with no change
* I have done a pressure test and It has no leaks in exhaust or turbo system and has a cat less uppipe.
* Did engine intake decarb
* Used Valve/Turbo cleaner
If anyone has any ideas for other things I can check or try I would appreciate the help.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests