R180 Shafts

Garvs
WRX STi Driver
Location: 72.2 metres further away every second you spend staring at this

R180 Shafts

Postby Garvs » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey buddy, got told your the bloke to see about a set of R180 shafts in good condition. Just wondering if you could help me out.

Supposedly doesn't matter what year, as long as you've done the conversion any r180 shafts shall suffice, but just in case its' from the dinosaur era of a v4sti i believe ; - )

Also while im at it, you seem to get a lot of parts, was also chasing the door lining and trims for the front doors to suit an my00 (ADM - is that correct acronym? Austrlian delivered anyways) - as basically getting my car perfect for around june this year for a big event and would like the inside all neat and tidy and the front is a lil worn.

Lastly any steering wheels that will suit an my00 with airbag (to stay road legal)? Genuine or not, im not fussed as long as it suits a darker interior (taking the black/red theme outta my classic into just a dark grey/black theme).
MY00 with over 450ft/lb of VTEC

The subaru drivetrain is like a petite virgin, hammer it in too quickly and you'll break something in no time.

Garvs
WRX STi Driver
Location: 72.2 metres further away every second you spend staring at this

Re: R180 Shafts

Postby Garvs » Sun May 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Bump.
MY00 with over 450ft/lb of VTEC

The subaru drivetrain is like a petite virgin, hammer it in too quickly and you'll break something in no time.

Return to “Got it Rex”