DIY Detailers - Cyclo Dual Head polisher available for rent

Sime
Club Supporter

DIY Detailers - Cyclo Dual Head polisher available for rent

Postby Sime » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Hey all,

Since I'm so busy with spray painting and I have put my detailing services on hold, I have decided to make my Cyclo Dual Head Random Orbital Polisher available for rental.

The Cyclo Polisher is the world’s premier orbital polisher for one reason: it’s the only polisher with patented dual orbital heads! The Cyclo Polisher received the patent on their design in 1953 and quickly became the U.S. government’s choice for polishing military aircraft and missiles. Why? Because two heads are better than one!

The two heads of the Cyclo Polisher move in an overlapping, circular motion. The heads are designed to mimic the motion of hand polishing, but much faster. Both heads spin counter-clockwise and produce an overlapping effect. The design eliminates the problem of overheating so there’s less risk of gouges, burns, or swirls. In addition, the Cyclo Polisher is perfectly balanced for a perfect polish every time. Importantly, it removes swirl marks and won't introduce them. As such, it's the only polisher authorised for use on the US Presidential Air Force One fleet. The Cyclo can be used by a complete beginner without any of the 'burn through' fear instilled by rotary buffs in unskilled hands!

The rental fee is $130 per day and includes use of a pair of green compounding pads (which must be returned). A $900 deposit is taken at the time of rental, but fully refundable when the undamaged Cyclo is returned on time. For those interested in a weekend rate, it is $220 (pickup Friday night or Saturday AM and return Monday morning by 9am). 2-3 people could split the rental fee and do 2-3 cars in a weekend.

We also have the Chemical Guys polishing products that can be used with the Cyclo.

Bookings essential.

Cheers,
Sime
Paintwerks.com.au
Accident repairs -- Restorations -- Spray painting

PPG Authorised Refinisher

Seetal LowBake Spraybooth for hire

9a Ebden Street, Moorabbin VIC 3189
(03) 9555.4555

M-F 9.00am-6.00pm

Return to “Prestige Paintwerks”