The Lasting Impression: Thanks Sime :)

solitZ
Learner Driver

The Lasting Impression: Thanks Sime :)

Postby solitZ » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Rocked up to Prestige Paintwerks to get some guard-rolling done so i can fit my new aftermarket wheels on. Saw Simon hastily working away on other customer cars and such, he got onto my car asap once i rocked up from the 1.2h drive in the massive downpour. Walked into his workshop to find it one of the more cleaner ones ive seen so far, nice array of cars that met my eye and also the tools that was used to roll my guards were of the professional variety.
Overall took a little bit more time than he anticipated however i was very satisfied with the result and he was one of the most genuine people i have ever come across, he doesn't lie and treats the car like it was his own.

Its refreshing to see that someone actually takes the time to carefully do the job right and take it to full completion. Highly Recommended for Service and Quality.

Will be visiting you in the new year for some spray work :)

Sol

Gerard
Impreza WRX Driver

Re: The Lasting Impression: Thanks Sime :)

Postby Gerard » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

how much was the guard rolling work?

Sime
Club Supporter

Re: The Lasting Impression: Thanks Sime :)

Postby Sime » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 am

Thanks for the kind words Sol! I'm glad that you don't have any more rubbing issues. :cheer: Was great to meet you...had a nice chat with you too.

Gerard, rolling is $85 per corner, although I will be raising the price to $90 a corner from 1/1/11 due to an increase in my overheads. Admittedly, you can get it done cheaper elsewhere, however I'm not sure if they use the professional Eastwood tool. Sol was saying others he spoke with about it won't/don't use a heat gun as well, so the results could be questionable.
Paintwerks.com.au
Accident repairs -- Restorations -- Spray painting

PPG Authorised Refinisher

Seetal LowBake Spraybooth for hire

9a Ebden Street, Moorabbin VIC 3189
(03) 9555.4555

M-F 9.00am-6.00pm

Return to “Prestige Paintwerks”