Big Thanks

subi06NA
Blue Piggy (Grey)
Blue Piggy (Grey)

Big Thanks

Postby subi06NA » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 pm

So i took my car to Sime with a fair few nasty scratches/chips/ dints. Sime was very professional in his work and will recommend him to my friends and family if they ever need paintwork done. Im happy i took the 1 hour and 20 minute drive to get out to Moorabin. I have had paintwork done before but Sime's work is a step above them, and they were recommended by Subaru .

I cant find a good before photo as i have recently formatted comp but here is one showing front bumper /fendor.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-----------------------------I don't know how someone dint this spot >

Here are some after photos : (Sadly i don't own a camera other then an iphone and i didn't have time to give the car a wash :hairpull: )

The dints have magically disappeared , the front bumper is shining . Little scratches / marks on doors / side mirror were also fixed up and i couldn't be happier. Car is Looking much better then how i picked it up .

Big thanks to Sime for the quality of your work.He sanded down all the gutter rash that was on the bumper and now it is smoother then a babies bottom. He even did a Saturday pick up as i work full time( and finished on time, other workshops took 5 weeks(4 panels) :wall: ). Have already told my brother to take the drive out to have his mazda fixed up .

Another big thanks to Sime . If you have paintwork to do . Sime is your Man.

Khaled
White MY06 STi Driver.
White MY06 STi Driver.

Re: Big Thanks

Postby Khaled » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 pm

good post

enzo
Impreza WRX Driver

Postby enzo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 am

knock on wood. if i ever have a problem with my paint, this is the place id go, without thinking twice.. totally professional
"Strangers passing in the street, By chance two separate glances meet, And I am you and what I see is me" - Pink Floyd

enzo
Impreza WRX Driver

Postby enzo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:02 am

knock on wood. if i ever have a problem with my paint, this is the place id go, without thinking twice.. totally professional
"Strangers passing in the street, By chance two separate glances meet, And I am you and what I see is me" - Pink Floyd

enzo
Impreza WRX Driver

Postby enzo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:03 am

enzo
Impreza WRX Driver

Postby enzo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:03 am

subi06NA
Blue Piggy (Grey)
Blue Piggy (Grey)

Postby subi06NA » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:00 am

Over click post abit?

Sime
Club Supporter

Postby Sime » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:37 am

Thanks for the kind words Peter....very glad to hear that you are happy. Those dents were nasty too, so it was a real win to be able to get them out. The paint match on the guard came out undetectable too. That's always what I strive for, but it can get tricky when the car has been resprayed previously by somebody else as you never know what paint brand the other shop used and what variant formula they employed.

I look forward to meeting your brother. Thanks for the recommendation. :thumbs:

Enzo....thanks for your enthusiasm too!
Paintwerks.com.au
Accident repairs -- Restorations -- Spray painting

PPG Authorised Refinisher

Seetal LowBake Spraybooth for hire

9a Ebden Street, Moorabbin VIC 3189
(03) 9555.4555

M-F 9.00am-6.00pm

Return to “Prestige Paintwerks”