Members Detail and Car Care Clinic

User avatar
Immacreflections
Club Supporter
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 am

Members Detail and Car Care Clinic

Postby Immacreflections » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Hello Guys,

Kev approached me about a detail clinic for members which I am glad to do, Kev has started a thread in the social events section.

I have done this thread as a "what will be covered on the day?" thread.

The day would include the following:
A run through on equipment used and how to use it
Methods of washing
Explanation of machine polishing differences both rotary and DA
Explanation of polishing pads and polish compounds
Practise on test panels for each person
Sealants and wax’s the differences the myths the truths and the best time to use which
Question session and demonstrations if needed
Lunch would be provided

The day would run approximately 5-6 hours and be run on a Saturday.
Cost: $30 per person :bowdown:

Please keep chat about dates that suit and if you want to come to Kev's thread, but will free to ask any question about the day or myself in here.

Regards,

Mitch
Immaculate Reflections
Image

Muffo
WRX STi Driver
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Members Detail and Car Care Clinic

Postby Muffo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 pm

The social events section must be a new section, either that or i missed it up untill now. this was originally posted in general viewtopic.php?f=83&t=68841&hilit=dyno+night I would say it a similar type event. the post in social events isnt there yet
Girl friend: "I dont think I like that car it makes my tummy feel sick" il take it

User avatar
Jadaz
the non-turbo fraudster
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: MELB

Re: Members Detail and Car Care Clinic

Postby Jadaz » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 am

Muffo wrote:The social events section must be a new section, either that or i missed it up untill now. this was originally posted in general viewtopic.php?f=83&t=68841&hilit=dyno+night I would say it a similar type event. the post in social events isnt there yet

U can't see it as its in the Financial Members only section. This event is being held for paid members only as far as I know.

Muffo
WRX STi Driver
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: Members Detail and Car Care Clinic

Postby Muffo » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Ah that would explain it. I was under the impression it was impression it was open to both
Girl friend: "I dont think I like that car it makes my tummy feel sick" il take it

User avatar
sikmrex
WRX STi Driver
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:42 pm

Re: Members Detail and Car Care Clinic

Postby sikmrex » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:28 pm

I can't see it in the social events section. Any idea when this will be?
"What do all men with power want? More power." The Oracle

User avatar
KevO-954
Fireblade/WRX Driver
Fireblade/WRX Driver
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:18 pm
Location: Melbourne, Eastern suburbs

Re: Members Detail and Car Care Clinic

Postby KevO-954 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 pm

sikmrex wrote:I can't see it in the social events section. Any idea when this will be?


Have you looked in Members Only Social Events?
It looks like it will be on Saturday the 6th of August.
Once I get some more details I will start a new thread in Members Only Social Events to give club members 1st opportunity to attend. Kev. :thumbs:

User avatar
sikmrex
WRX STi Driver
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:42 pm

Re: Members Detail and Car Care Clinic

Postby sikmrex » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 pm

KevO-954 wrote:
sikmrex wrote:I can't see it in the social events section. Any idea when this will be?


Have you looked in Members Only Social Events?
It looks like it will be on Saturday the 6th of August.
Once I get some more details I will start a new thread in Members Only Social Events to give club members 1st opportunity to attend. Kev. :thumbs:



I didn't see the members only section - bit clunky on the iPhone.

Thanks for helping....
"What do all men with power want? More power." The Oracle

Return to “Immaculate Reflections”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest