Perth Detailing Trip Day 7 the Final

Immacreflections
Club Supporter

Perth Detailing Trip Day 7 the Final

Postby Immacreflections » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:50 am

Day 7:

This is another USMuscle.com.au members 57 Chev Marty. Running a nicely worked 350 Chev and running a best time of 11.8 on the 1/4 in full street trim and tyres not bad for a big girl!

Marty is getting into detailing for a hobby himself so we worked through this to clean it up a fair bit but not perfect whilst marty had a go also and saw me work to hopefully pick up some tips and no bad habits lol.

The car was clean already so a quick wash with ONR then hit with 091L on an orange constant pressure pad using the Flex VRG3401 for a couple passes.

Not bad for 20yo paint

Out of focus but you get the idea

This is an orange pad...damn single stage paint!

You can see a big difference inbetween this and the next pic in the "red-ness" and shine

Afters in Chris' shed.

This was the last day I had and I must give a big thank you to Bec and Lyndsay for letting me stay at theirs and use their garage aswell as picking me up from the airport and Lyndsay for taking me out in the boat!

Chris and Christine for allowing me to stay there, introducing me to so many new people, and taking me for a ride in those two beast (the Chevelle and Camaro). Cant wait to come back.

And finally got to put a face to some of the other USM members such as Marty who I must say is a fantastic guy, Greg (Tonner) another stand up guy, Walter, and Paul not a USM member but a good friend of Chris' who own an 8 sec NSW reg'd and engineered Capri!

Regards,

Mitch

KevO-954
Fireblade/WRX Driver
Fireblade/WRX Driver

Re: Perth Detailing Trip Day 7 the Final

Postby KevO-954 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Again great work Mitch, :thumbs: they certainly have some tough, well presented Muscle over in WA. :wub: Kev. :wink:

Immacreflections
Club Supporter

Postby Immacreflections » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Yes they do wait till you see my threads in Jan after my Dec trip.

Cobra, more Chevelles, and some other tuff muscle coming and probably an 8sec Capri!

Kaoself
Red GD WRX driver
Red GD WRX driver

Postby Kaoself » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Mercury Capri? I hope it's not that Mazda 323 based Ford Capri from the early 90's. :P
Blue MY02 STi
Former Red MY03 WRX

Immacreflections
Club Supporter

Postby Immacreflections » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 am

1970's Ford Capri :) the long nose short rear thing, one of the only fords I like.

Return to “Immaculate Reflections”